|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Time for an Adventure Chapter 2Storming through the castle, Zelda was on her way to the front gates when she heard a shriek from outside. "Who's out there? I have a weapon!" She pulled her broadsword from the scabbard on her waist. Six guards stepped into the castle, each holding one figure. Zelda looked at them carefully.
1. A human boy, not Hylian like herself or the royal bloodline. He had an animal hat on, obviously a polar bears, which had gone extinct four hundred years ago when the Eldin Volcano had the eruption of the millennium. He looked quite wealthy, given the blood red sword he carried.
2. A bulldog, large, about three feet tall, eating a sandwich. He had large eyes, and a large stomach. No wonder he ate the sandwich so fast.
3. A pink girl, dressed, colored and dyed pink from head to toe except for a crown that was placed on her head.
4. A pale teenage girl, black, very long hair. She was floating, and was carrying an umbrella, maybe she was a witch.
5. An old wizard, blue skin, long beard, and a crown
Time for an Adventure Chapter 1So she had a bone to pick with him, she didn't care. He had invaded HER castle. He had brought his dingy shadow "army" to her kingdom, and put everyone in a state of confusion and anger. But she had a hero. "Zelda, I'm ready." Her green clad hero stood before her, and he bowed. He pulled out a small mirror shard, and presented it to her. She snatched it out of his hands.
"Where did you get this?" She examined the shard, noticing the distinct markings of the Shadow Clan. "You know what could happen if it fell into the wrong hands."
"Yes, I know." He nodded, pulling out another object from his Adventure Pouch. "I also found this." He held in his hand a small rubee like object, yet it was to solid to be a rubee, and the red hue was all wrong. "I believe we have found two portals." She nodded.
"I will be back, I must write this down."
She approached a grand room with the word "STUDY" written on the door in her native tongue. Opening the rotting door, the study was in a neat state for o
Simon, I'm losing you (Part 2)Where are we?
Lost in a cold and broken world.
Unchanged to the destruction of our loved ones.
But what matters now?
Nothing but that we are together.
Father and child.
Who am I?
I am losing my sanity.
Losing it to the power to save you.
But who is going to save me?
Please forgive for what I do,
When I don't remember you.
Grab hold of yourself.
The power will not over take you.
You are losing yourself because of me.
I can fight!
But I am too young, am I?
I don't want to lose you.
You want to save me.
But How am I to save you?
I shall remember you,
When you don't remember me.
I love you.
I love my princess.
Who are you?
I am the king of snow.
My mind is frozen.
My memories waiting to be thawed.
Myself, waiting to be warmed with your love.
Keep in Touch!
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More