|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
The Great DivideMinecraft Mythology
The great Divide
A tale of 10 worlds
In the beginning, the Overworld, Nether and Aether were all connected as Land, Sea, and Air. After the great war with the evil, a time of peace was entered once more. As the spirit leaders feared for their people, they decided to split the lands to prevent total conquest. The Overworld remained, but the other two changed dramatically.
The Nether became a floating, vast sea with no land, but after an enraged fit of the Water Spirit, the water dried into netherrack, sea weed was burnt into fire, and sand was melted and reborn as Soul Sand, trapping all the innocent sea creatures souls with it. Humans lost in the vast sea were turned into Pigs. Evil poured into the land after the Water Spirit turned into the Fire spirit, a demonic force. The pigs turned into Zombie Pigmen, and blazes formed from the lost souls of the humans. Lava Slimes were born out of bait that was found in boats, and Wither Skeletons formed from fossils in the ne
Scarlet Swords, An Aether FairyScarlet Swords
An Aether Fairy Tale
Long ago, before the great divide, the Overworld, Nether, and Aether were connected. The humans lived in the fire, grass and clouds in peace, with no fear of any creatures attacking them. Soon, evil forces worked their way into the world. Battlers, classed as Archers, Warriors, and Cori, became a well known force to aid the humans. Archers shot the evil from outposts on top of houses or mountains. Warriors fought the evil with swords, along side the Cori, a wise and powerful race of alien formation, who used magic to stun or freeze the evil. After one hundred years, the warriors had greatly depleted their numbers, and the evil had done the opposite, they increased dramatically. When all hope seemed to be lost, a hero emerged from the shadows, ready to face the evil, with nothing but his clothes and a golden, sparkling sword. He destroyed the evil forces, but the cost was his sword, which was forged by the greatest blacksmiths known to man. The Hero g
Noob Quiz 1- Adventure TimeNoob Quiz 1- Adventure Time
1. What episode did Marceline FIRST appear?
2. What season hit 3 million views?
3. Name 3 episodes that ended with a cliffhanger, that were continued in the next episode.
4. What word is on the back of Jake's viola?
5. What episodes did the snail NOT appear?
6. What episode featured the MOST new characters?
7. Name three characters that threaten Ooo.
8. Who said this- "I'm all about stupid!"
9. What is the name of the 2 personality character Finn and Jake meet in Issue 5?
10. What species is Marceline(current)?
11. What is the battle cry of Finn and Jake during season 1 and parts of season 2?
12. What is the name of the female character who is suspected to be a fish-human?
13. What is Finn's favorite food?
14. Why doesn't Jake cry?
15. What is boss 1 of the video game?
16. What is the name of Simon's fiancée?
17. What episode revealed the most backstory between two characters?
18. What are the names of Jake's puppies?
19. What was Finn's wish in the episode
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More