|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Minecraft Mythology Part 3Dravite Mythology
Golden Fields and Cadillions
Long ago, there was no such thing as Tomo. The small, toad-like things were about as real as the king of the underground. But one day, a Cori named Blitz was floating around the Dravite Meadows. He saw a peculiar creature under a tree, and decided to investigate. Once he reached he creatures tail, he tugged on it as hard has his psychic powers could let him. The creature sprang up onto its back legs, and let out a horse-like sound. "What was that for?" The creature turned around to see the ashamed Cori trying to apologies, but the Cadillion was too upset to listen. "You shall pay dearly." The Cadillion's horn burst into a harsh, blue light. After some time, the Cori opened his eyes. "Sweet nightmares, Tomo." The Cori looked down to see his body had morphed into that of a Tomo! The Cadillion walked off, sticking its snout in the air, and collecting quite the posy.
The Great DivideMinecraft Mythology
The great Divide
A tale of 10 worlds
In the beginning, the Overworld, Nether and Aether were all connected as Land, Sea, and Air. After the great war with the evil, a time of peace was entered once more. As the spirit leaders feared for their people, they decided to split the lands to prevent total conquest. The Overworld remained, but the other two changed dramatically.
The Nether became a floating, vast sea with no land, but after an enraged fit of the Water Spirit, the water dried into netherrack, sea weed was burnt into fire, and sand was melted and reborn as Soul Sand, trapping all the innocent sea creatures souls with it. Humans lost in the vast sea were turned into Pigs. Evil poured into the land after the Water Spirit turned into the Fire spirit, a demonic force. The pigs turned into Zombie Pigmen, and blazes formed from the lost souls of the humans. Lava Slimes were born out of bait that was found in boats, and Wither Skeletons formed from fossils in the ne
Scarlet Swords, An Aether FairyScarlet Swords
An Aether Fairy Tale
Long ago, before the great divide, the Overworld, Nether, and Aether were connected. The humans lived in the fire, grass and clouds in peace, with no fear of any creatures attacking them. Soon, evil forces worked their way into the world. Battlers, classed as Archers, Warriors, and Cori, became a well known force to aid the humans. Archers shot the evil from outposts on top of houses or mountains. Warriors fought the evil with swords, along side the Cori, a wise and powerful race of alien formation, who used magic to stun or freeze the evil. After one hundred years, the warriors had greatly depleted their numbers, and the evil had done the opposite, they increased dramatically. When all hope seemed to be lost, a hero emerged from the shadows, ready to face the evil, with nothing but his clothes and a golden, sparkling sword. He destroyed the evil forces, but the cost was his sword, which was forged by the greatest blacksmiths known to man. The Hero g
Noob Quiz 1- Adventure TimeNoob Quiz 1- Adventure Time
1. What episode did Marceline FIRST appear?
2. What season hit 3 million views?
3. Name 3 episodes that ended with a cliffhanger, that were continued in the next episode.
4. What word is on the back of Jake's viola?
5. What episodes did the snail NOT appear?
6. What episode featured the MOST new characters?
7. Name three characters that threaten Ooo.
8. Who said this- "I'm all about stupid!"
9. What is the name of the 2 personality character Finn and Jake meet in Issue 5?
10. What species is Marceline(current)?
11. What is the battle cry of Finn and Jake during season 1 and parts of season 2?
12. What is the name of the female character who is suspected to be a fish-human?
13. What is Finn's favorite food?
14. Why doesn't Jake cry?
15. What is boss 1 of the video game?
16. What is the name of Simon's fiancée?
17. What episode revealed the most backstory between two characters?
18. What are the names of Jake's puppies?
19. What was Finn's wish in the episode
Keep in Touch!
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More